Xumo is a free streaming service that includes more than 150 channels of different genres. There are many channels on Roku but Xumo has a place of its own. In addition to the factor that it has hundreds of channels, Xumo is available free of cost. Of course, there are advertisements in between the streaming, but they are short and crisp most of the time. This is a perfect channel that can push you towards the cord-cutting side as it provides breaking news, popular videos, show clips, cartoons, celebrity talk show and a lot more. Explore this blog further to find out how to activate Xumo TV?.
Why Xumo TV?
Cord-cutting is not how we used to watch TV. Even though cord-cutting is better than a cable connection in many ways some people would still miss the way their TV works. Xumo here helps you with the transition from a normal cable subscription to cord-cutting. This helps you to not miss the things that you get in the traditional TV like the live streaming of news, live events, breaking news and a lot more. Some of the popular channels are,
- NBC News
- ABC news live
- PGA Tour and a lot more.
Xumo is available in….
This is available in almost all the available platforms. It is available in many smart TVs in the name of “channel plus”. Apps are in development by the electronics giant Panasonic. It is also available on Roku, FireTV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Miracast and a lot more.
You can also stream this on your desktop or laptop. Android devices and the iPhones and iPads have also included this app in their arsenal.
How to Activate Xumo TV on your Roku?
You can activate the Xumo TV on your Roku by the following methods.
- Launch your Roku device.
- Let the device update if any updates are available.
- Once you download the software and restart the device, all the changes will be saved and your device will be updated.
- Now go to the search bar.
- You can also use the search button from your remote or use the voice command to quickly jump across the results.
- Once you find the result you are looking for, click on the add channel tab.
- This will take a couple of seconds for the download to initiate.
- After the download begins, wait for a few seconds.
- The download speed depends upon the speed of your internet connection, but the app installation will take like a minute or so as the channel is lightweight.
- Once the channel downloads, simply revert to the home screen and launch the channel.
- Once you open the channel, you will see the contents loading up. As you watch more and more stuff on the channel, the suggestions will tune according to your history.
- You can start streaming your favorite show right away.
How to Activate Xumo TV on your Firestick?
Follow the steps below to activate the Xumo TV on your Firestick.
- Launch your firestick TV.
- Make sure you have selected the right input if you don’t see the amazon logo on your screen.
- Once you launch your device, look for any updates for your device.
- Your device will work at its prime only when the software is up to date.
- Now, go to the app store available on the platform.
- Simply type in Xumo TV at the search bar.
- You can also use the voice-controlled remote, to search for the channel.
- Once you find the channel, open it and hit the download button.
- The download should start now, so sit tight.
- Your download speed depends upon your internet speed, but it should not take more than a couple of minutes as the application is light weighted.
- Once the download is over, go back to your home screen.
- Now you can see the Xumo TV among all the other channels available on the list.
- Simply launch the channel to watch all the latest shows and breaking news.
How to Activate Xumo TV on your Apple TV?
Follow the steps below to activate the Xumo TV on your Apple TV.
- Launch your Apple TV.
- After you launch your device, navigate to the app store.
- Here you will find all the applications that are compatible with your TVOS.
- Now simply, search for the Xumo TV on the app store.
- Most probably, the first result should be the channel that you were looking for.
- Now simply, hit the download button or the add channel button.
- Wait till the download is over. Once done, simply navigate to the home screen and you will find the channel on your list.
- Launch the channel and stream the content you like.
- You can use the guide to view the program list on your Apple TV.
How can I Cast Xumo TV from my Smartphone?
Most of the smart TVs have the Chromecast service incorporated in them. So the casting process is really simple. Follow the steps below,
- Open your Xumo TV mobile application on your smartphone.
- If you don’t have the application, don’t worry. Simply download the application from the app store or the play store.
- After you open the app, you can see the “cast” icon on your right corner of the mobile application.
- Simply tap on the icon to begin your casting process.
- Just make sure that both the devices are connected to the same wireless network.
If you want to find more about How to activate Xumo TV? do not hesitate to contact our customer support team @ +1-820-300-0630 or streaming device setup who are always ready to help you with your situation.