ESPN is known for the passion for sports. The channel broadcasts almost all the major sporting events and also the “not so big” events like your local football match, etc. But the channel got even better with the introduction of the ESPN+ that is available for purchase in the ESPN app. The ESPN+ channel has a lot of content from the original ESPN app, but also, there is an option to live-stream the channel, which undoubtedly makes the event more immersive and gives us a nail-biting experience by hiding the surprise. Refer to this blog to know how to activate the ESPN+ channel on the streaming device of your choice.
How Can I Stream ESPN+ on My Device?
The ESPN+ channel is available on almost all the major streaming devices and services. This compatibility factor is also one of the main reasons why many people prefer to go cordless as the options for live sports is a bit stringent if you go cordless. Popular streaming devices like Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, Samsung smart TV, etc. are some of the major platforms in which you can stream the ESPN+ channel. This is the easiest way to stream the ESPN+ channel on your TV.
How Can I Login to the ESPN+ Channel?
If you have existing credentials for the ESPN+ channel, you can use them to log in to your channel after the purchase from the ESPN channel. If you are a new subscriber, then you can proceed to activate the channel first. After the activation, you can either log in/up with your ESPN+ channel.
How to Install and Activate ESPN+ on Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, Samsung smart TV?
These are some of the most popular streaming devices available in the market. Anyhow you will need the ESPN channel on your device to launch the ESPN+ channel. The adding of the channel on your streaming device may vary slightly, but the activation steps for your channel are exactly the same across all the streaming services available in the market. So use the following example of “how to activate the ESPN+ channel using a Roku streaming device.”
How to Activate the ESPN+ Channel on a Roku Streaming Player?
You can activate the ESPN+ Roku by the following steps.
- Fire up your ESPN channel.
- Once you are inside the channel, you have to select the “settings” option on your channel.
- Under the “settings” option, you can proceed to select the “subscriptions” tab on your device.
- Choose ESPN+ from the options in the app. You can also see the other information about your ESPN+ channel on the webpage.
- You can either choose to log in or signup with the channel.
- If you have existing credentials, then go on to select the “log in” option.
- You will see an activation code for your channel on the screen; note down the activation code and use that to feed it on ESPN.com/activate.
- Use a computer or a smartphone to visit ESPN.com/activate.
- Once done, you can continue with the activation code and click on “continue.”
- You will now have the option to use the old account or a new account to stream the channel.
- From here, you can start streaming the contents offered by the ESPN+ channel.
Disney Bundle and ESPN+
The Disney Plus had taken the streaming platforms by storm when it introduced the Disney bundle for purchase. The Disney bundle includes Disney+, HULU, and ESPN+ for approximately 12 bucks per month. So, now you know why everyone is raving about the Disney bundle.
It is easy to purchase the Disney bundle. You have to visit the site disneyplus.com to proceed with the signing up of the Disney bundle. All the devices that support HULU, ESPN+, and Disney plus can ensure the streaming of the Disney plus bundle.
You will get access to the ESPN+ channel once you get a Disney bundle for your device.
For more information about the ESPN+ channel on your streaming device, you can contact our customer support team, who can assist you in a better way. You can contact our customer support team anytime @ +1-820-300-0630 or visit Streaming device setup you want as they work throughout the year.